- All hunts are from safe, comfortable, welded steel tower stands.
- Stands are situated in habitats ranging from cutover to river bottomland.
- Hunters may harvest 2 bucks, 2 hogs and 1 doe per day (after September 15th). Non-resident hunters are restricted to four (4) antlered deer per year. Please refer to License Requirements for specifics.
- Stand placements offer shots that range from 50-400 yds.
- Average shot distance is 125 yards.
- There are no penalty, additional, or hidden fees.
- We hunt free ranging wild hogs on two miles of pristine bottomland along the Savannah River.
- Hog hunting is a year hunting opportunity.
- We offer day and night hunts for hogs. ALL equipment for your night hunt is provided free of charge.
- Night hunts have a minimum 2 night booking and allow the hunter to harvest 1 hog per night.
- Day hunters may harvest 2 hogs per day.
- Our clients have harvested an average of 90 hogs/square mile during our past 24 seasons.
- Guests enjoy an exciting morning of turkey hunting combined with an afternoon hog hunt.
- Hunters may harvest 1 turkey per day, and a maximum of 2 turkeys per season.
- Hunters can use an expert guide or they can try to outwit a turkey on their own.
- Come join us on the most exciting hunt of your lifetime!
- We hunt in private ponds and South Carolina's four public alligator management units.
- Harvest methods include rod/reel, archery, and rifle. ALL equipment for your hunt is provided free of charge!
- Choose from four different size categories. Check out the pricing options on Hunting Fees.